Friday, April 23, 2010

Tea & Crafts

I mentioned a while back that my main blog is actually a craft blog and I belong to a few Design Teams for Digital Stamps, Crafting Communities, and Scrapbooking type adventures. Here is an altered Notebook I made with this set from LSS available at for MY Tea Swaps and Tea Buddies!

This is also an attempt to get myself a little more organized and keep all of my tea swapping info all in one place!

I think it's GREAT that more and more Digital Stamp Companies are coming out with more and more tea items. I'm also currently in the process of starting a Tea Album and Tea Collage Album...hope to have more pictures and info on that in the next few weeks!


Barb's Tea Shop said...

Enjoy your reviews and tea crafts. Will look forward to seeing more pictures on your tea albums. Thanks for the blog visit and greetings to you!

Post a Comment


Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner