Friday, April 23, 2010

Tea & Crafts


I mentioned a while back that my main blog is actually a craft blog and I belong to a few Design Teams for Digital Stamps, Crafting Communities, and Scrapbooking type adventures. Here is an altered Notebook I made with this set from LSS available at MyGraficO.com...specifically for MY Tea Swaps and Tea Buddies!

This is also an attempt to get myself a little more organized and keep all of my tea swapping info all in one place!

I think it's GREAT that more and more Digital Stamp Companies are coming out with more and more tea items. I'm also currently in the process of starting a Tea Album and Tea Collage Album...hope to have more pictures and info on that in the next few weeks!

1 comments:

Barb's Tea Shop said...

Enjoy your reviews and tea crafts. Will look forward to seeing more pictures on your tea albums. Thanks for the blog visit and greetings to you!

Post a Comment

 

Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner