Monday, April 26, 2010

Imperial Tea Garden - In General


Recently I stumbled upon the Imperial Tea Garden Website. A nice user-friendly website with a good selection of teas and quite a bit of tea information and education! I decided to drop them an email to tell them that I enjoyed my visit on their site and their customer service was great! They responded to email very quickly and today I received some samples in the mail! I have at least 6 reviews on different teas of theirs coming up soon! I thought I would give you a heads-up!

In addition, my tea adventures have been very exciting lately! And I haven't even had to leave my keyboard! The internet is the BEST thing for Tea Nerds, isn't it!? Seriously!

I have also been in contact with a few more website about writing and reviewing opportunities and I will certainly cross promote my tea happenings here! So stay tuned!!

As always, thanks for reading and have a happy tea day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner