Thursday, November 26, 2009

Orange Dulce - Mighty Leaf - Tasting Notes


Description from Might Leaf:
Orange Dulce black tea is a luscious, rich brew teeming with notes of orange, vanilla and jasmine blossoms. Made with Ceylon and China black teas, Orange Dulce brews up a fragrant and full bodied dark tea. Reminiscent of an aged Port, the flavor is sure to please.

(Over the past 3 weeks...)

My Tasting Notes:
1st Try - This is the first time I have tried this tea thanks to MandyB. This tea is a wonderful rarity because the name ORANGE Dulce makes me think pure Orange Black Tea but it's very different because it's floral and sweet, too...it's not overly orange nor is it a BOLD Black Tea Flavor. It seems to be a nice happy medium of everything! Very Nice!
2nd Try- Yes, I think I like this tea a bit more than I thought I would because I was thinking ORANGE but with the other flavors it blends well and isn't as citrus-based as I thought it would be. Thumbs up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner