Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snowflake by Georgia Tea Company




DO YOU LIKE COCONUT?


Well, if you do you are going to want to check out this tea! It’s called SNOWFLAKE and it’s from Georgia Tea Company. Their customer service is wonderful! They have a great selection of teas to fit any palate and they are very reasonably priced!

SNOWFLAKE is a flavored Black Tea…with coconut, almond and vanilla flavoring. Georgia Tea Company says it’s A Christmas favorite and is Great with sugar and cream! I, however, drink ALL of my tea plain.

There’s just something about these Georgia Tea Company Teas and the way they smell that I just can’t get past! The aroma is INTENSE and I LOVE it!!!! It smells of Coconut, Almond, and Vanilla and just in that order. I can clearly see those ingredients in the mix as well! I’ve been trying to think of which Christmas Cookie this remind me of…there’s ISN’T a chocolate scent to it but fairly cookie-like. It’s a medium strength flavored black tea with a perfect amount of those ingredients throughout!

If you can’t have a cookie…have this tea! It’s truly unique and YUMMY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner