Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Manhattan Tribute Blend Helps Fight Cancer!


In the ongoing fight to conquer cancer, 10% of proceeds from the sale of Mark T. Wendell's Manhattan Tribute Blend will be donated to the Cancer Research Institute. Every time a Tea Company supports a cause I ALWAYS try and mention! It's certainly a PLUS when the tea, at hand, is terrific...or should I say TEA-riffic!

The first time I tried this tea I thought I picked up on a floral or maybe even a slight pine scent. I would consider this a medium to medium strong black tea and would be safe to say it would be a great addition to any Black Tea Lovers stash! The 2nd time I tried this tea - which was today - I was picking up a more semi-malty/semi-chewy type taste. Regardless this is a nice cup!

To learn more about the Cancer Research Institute and its groundbreaking work, please visit online at www.cancerresearch.org and visit Mark T. Wendell Tea Company at https://marktwendell.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner