Monday, December 14, 2009

Peppermint Joy


Peppermint Joy

Holiday Blend
Finest Quality Green Tea Leaves with Peppermint and Spices

A Cup “Yule” Love
Warm up the holidays with a festive steeping cup of cheer. This fanciest one of a kind limited signature blend is a wonderful way to share the hope, spirit and joy of the season. Celebrate friends and loved ones with this finest green tea, artfully adorned with peppermint, cinnamon, cloves and the pleasing hint of vanilla.

Organic and Fair Trade Certified

Certified Organic by Lacon
This tin is 100% Recyclable


My Thoughts, Opinions, Feelings, and Notes:

1st attempt

Tis the season for Seasonal Teas! I also tried this one for the first time today but have enjoyed many Zhena’s teas prior to this one. The aroma of this tea is very festive…just like a holiday drink…almost like something with RUM in it. The taste is just as intriguing. It’s very different from anything I have ever tasted. Glad I bought a tin today.

2nd Attempt

2 cups….still reminds me of rum! :P

3rd Attempt

I like this both hot and cold. Had 1 of each tonight…YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner