Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Serendipity Teas - Coconut Pouchong

Small Icon-thumbsup
Coconut Pouchong

Serendipity Teas

I received this tea in a tea swap from Steph...it was my First Serendipity Tea. I was VERY excited! I could smell the coconut thru the envelop! It was double bagged even! The Coconut Aroma was VERY intense! This made me a little afraid because I don't usually like coconut flavored things altho I LOVE coconut! I know - weird...but...this tea is splendid! The color is that of a pale green tea on the verge of white tea when it comes to coloring. The taste is tremendously smooth and thirst quenching even! What a wonderful surprise! Thank you Steph for sharing this great tea with me!

5 comments:

parTea lady said...

That does sound like a delicous pouchong tea. I will have to look up Serendipity Teas - I've not tried this brand.

Melanie said...

I've tried Steph's Coconut Pouchong. I don't particularly care for coconut in tea, but I too really liked this tea! Thanks, Steph!

The Prodigal Tourist said...

I'm not usually one for flavored teas, but that does sound delicious. We're giving away some more traditional tea, if you'd like to pop in at
http://aprodigaltourist.blogspot.com/2009/05/many-prodigal-returns-to-you.html

Unknown said...

I can't make any comment because this is the first time I have heard about such tea. Surprising to know that the taste is still tremendously smooth and thirst quenching even!

Steph said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I do love it myself! Steph (of Serendipity Teas)

Post a Comment

 

Tea = Bliss © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner